Friday, October 21, 2011

Naturalmat Crib Sheet Review

Since having my daughter, my concern with natural and safe products has really skyrocketed. I didn't want her tiny body being in contact with anything that was less than pure or healthy for her. I only wish I had heard of Naturalmat products sooner!


Naturalmat offer all organic, natural crib bedding and mattresses for babies plus organic mattress toppers to turn standard crib mattresses into an organic mattresses and organic mattress protectors.

I was lucky enough to be able to try out one of the Organic Cotton Sheets in cotton percale. This is a really soft sheet! I love that it is all organic and I don't have to worry about what my daughter is laying on. I also love that the sheet is stretchy enough to fit on pretty much any mattress, but it does fit a little loose on my daughter's mattress.The only other probably I have is that the sheet is pretty thin, which isn't too great for the winter, but will be perfect for hot summers here.


The Naturalmat Collection is available at www.naturalmatusa.com and at juvenile products stores nationwide and online retailers. 

Be sure to check out Naturalmat on facebook and twitter.

Thanks so much to Naturalmat!


Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. The opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read ALL my comments and will always get back to you!