Friday, October 21, 2011

Supreme Protein Bars Review

Back in July my family was first introduced to Supreme Protein Bars and their amazing products. We fell in love with their delicious bars, and when I saw they had come out with some new flavors, I knew we had to try those too!
We were able to try out the Cookies n Cream, and the Rocky Road Brownie. Both bars have 15g of protein, are powered by Whey Isolate, and have essential vitamins and minerals. 

These are seriously the absolute best protein bars my family has ever eaten. They don't have that yucky protein bar taste at all! They taste just like candy bars, and we eat them up so fast! They're perfect for busy mornings and traveling, and we just can't get enough. 

You can buy Supreme Protein Bars online here or at CVS, Wal-Mart, GNC, Walgreen’s, 7-11, Circle K and thousands of other retail locations.
 
Disclosure: I received these prodcuts for the purpose of review. The opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read ALL my comments and will always get back to you!