Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stress Point Review



Stress Point: Thriving Through Your Twenties in a Decade of Drama by Sarah Francis Martin gives women in their 20s a kind of road map to a happier more Christ-centered and less stressful life.

While I found a bit of the information in this book helpful, I sort of felt like this was all stuff I’d heard before, and began to find myself a little bored. Also, for some reason, I didn’t feel connected to the book at all, even though I am in my 20s.

I did like the journal questions, though, and found them pretty interesting to sit down and answer. This is a decent book, just not up my alley. This is something I think I may pass on to my friends that don't have children and may be able to relate a bit more.


I received this book for the purpose of review. The opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the WordPress custom page tips. While it is a very user friendly blog, some of us are still pretty “geek impaired”.
    kizlik zari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read ALL my comments and will always get back to you!